Friday, September 10, 2010

A Good Deal & A GREAT Cause

How does a haircut or 30 minute massage for $25 from Capriccio Salon sound??

PRETTY GOOD? Right?

How does helping raise money to help out one of the cutest girls you've ever seen sound?

GREAT!! Right??

Meet Erin.. Erin is 12 years old and was diagnosed with Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva (FOP) when she was 10 months old (read more here).

September 19th, Capriccio salon will be doing a fund raiser to raise support for Erin and other little sweeties like her. When was the last time you got a haircut or massage that not only made you feel & look good but actually benefitted others???

Sounds like a double deal to me :).

So call Capriccio today 760.730.3022 and book your appointment- I bet they're going fast!

Check out Capriccio HERE

BTW I used my Groupon for Capriccio today and it was AWESOME (haircut, salon pedi, and eyebrow wax= $49)!!
BONUS
I got the best hairstylist ever- Kelly Rogers (request her when you make your appointment)
For the FIRST time ever someone got my bangs right!! My husband who HATES short hair actually likes my short do:)
Yay!
Plus shes a mommy to a cute little baby boy who is about to turn 1!!! Gotta support other Mommys right??

Im thinking a massage on the 19th.. maybe even check out their silent auction!
Hope you there!

New Haircut Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment