Thursday, September 23, 2010

25% off Carters

Hello again!

This OM is about to head to Vegas :) so I thought I would leave you with a little coupon so you won't suffer from savings anxiety in my absence (I'll only be gone 24 hour so no BIG worries).

Carter's is having their Friends and Family Event!!

25% your purchase BOTH in store and online!! use code friends

Its rare when codes/coupons are good both places so this makes me happy! :) plus activewear is 60% off which means 85% off!!! Love that stacking!! Time to head to the outlet ;)

You can always find Carters coupons for 20% off so the 25% is a good deal. This does make me savings sad though as I just bought little A's kitty costume from the website :(..... Lesson learned I suppose!

Enjoy the cheap Carter's cuteness!!


Vegas bound OM


P.S. If you want the in-store coupon I can email it too you, or just call the store- usually they are really good about working with you and of course you can google it too find the printable version- for some reason I cant get it to save??

No comments:

Post a Comment