Friday, September 10, 2010

Free and Safe!

Well this post combines both the love of my sweet baby A's safety AND a FREEBIE, two of my favorite things.

Thursday September 16th
9:00-12:00 and then 1:00-?
California Highway Patrol in Oceanside
1888 Oceanside Blvd
Oceanside, CA 92054
760-757-1675

- FREE Carseat Inspection and Installation
- FREE Installation
and

FREE CARSEAT!!!

Yep, you can go to the CHP in Oceanside and get your carseat checked and installed and EVEN get a free carseat! Our neighbor's nanny went there a couple weeks ago and they just gave her one?! Nice right??

BEFORE you go- call and MAKE SURE they are doing it.Ask for Officer Newbury and make sure they are actually doing it, I had to actually go in and talk to them, you won't find it on the internet anywhere and its based on his schedule, seemed pretty weird but sooo worth a free carseat and inspection. I guess Officer Newbury is an offical certified carseat inspector :) sounds goods to me! You think he could just live at my house? Im pretty sure mine hasn't ever been REALLY installed...

SAFE and FREE Driving!
Ordinarily Safe Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment