Thursday, September 16, 2010

FREE Cheese and Chocolate!

Well my night cannot get better.. I REALLY seriously did NOT plan to post freebies tonight and NOW look at me??!!

FREE Skillet Queso..... Mmmmm melted cheese....

FREE brownie sundae.....MMMM Chocolatey melted goodness....

Okay now Im tempted to go out and redeem mine right now... Patience Patience... So while Im waiting you go and sign up for your FREE Skillet Queso from Chili's and as a bonus after you register you can get a FREE brownie sundae if you give the last 4 numbers from the credit card you use most often at Chilis...

CLICK HERE FOR CHOCOLATEY CHEESY GOODNESS

Sigh... I'm gonna gain 10 pounds from all these freebies but it TASTES soo good! :)
Thanks to one of my bestiest friends and "Mom of all Trades" Lisa...

Cheesy chocolatey ordinary Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment