Saturday, October 22, 2011

Vi Peel: Day 1

Day 1: Application

Today I had the Vi Peel applied at Oasis MD at approximate 12:30pm, my experience may be a little different because it was done in public, but I believe basically the process is the same no matter what.

First the disclaimer signature (my new blogging friend from The Rehahn Family should laugh at this) which I only read AFTER I signed it.. oops! LOL

First they prepped my skin with acetone (I'm pretty sure this removes paint as well? LOL), then applied some different solutions. There was a little bit of stinging, reminiscent of  those crazy Noxzema pads from the high school days. The smell was very.. pungent (Phenol, if that tells you anything? I didn't know until I REALLY did).

Post application they briefed me on the follow up procedures which was basically Vitamin C/Retina wipe before I went to bed.

Immediately after I really didn't feel any pain, a little tightness and some tingling and

 basically for the rest of the day no noticeable side effects.

I JUST put the wipe on and well.. the tingling is definitely there now! They said use an ice pack and ibuprofen so I will take them up on that, maybe I shouldn't have rubbed it on so "vigorously" lol!

The exciting thing is I actually have noticed a little big of a change already in the melasma in my skin!! Its incredible!!

Well this ibuprofen should kick in any time and Im headin to bed.. On to tomorrow!!


Tingeling face Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment