Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Who has the best friends?? FREE Tacos and Holiday CARDS!! YAY!

OK So I definitely have the bestest friends!!

First Amber-Mommy of cutie pie E sent me this! :) Amber you need a blog- you have the BEST freebies!
- FREE TACOS at Rubio's but only tomorrow so hurry out there :) Print the coupon here and go enjoy some freeness
CLICK BELOW
http://www.rubios.com/free-taco/ Rubios Fresh Mexican Grill

Then the wonderful and MOST crafty Krista (she makes the CUTEST tutus and hairbows- top quality and I will review them- I need your shop link)sent me this heads up:
50 FREE Holiday Cards!! Now thats what I call Jolly!
If you have a blog (doesn't matter how big according to the site- so my 9 readers qualify) visit this link and you get 50 FREE (there's party invites, all Christmas, you name it)

CLICK HERE

Well guess I dont have to worry about Christmas cards this year :) and so much for my weight loss challenge... LOL!!

Enjoy the holiday of FREE!!

xxxooo
Taco and card lovin Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment