Saturday, October 16, 2010

I just won $10 Gas Cash- What will you win?? Huggies.. Enjoy the Ride!

Ok, so RARELY do I actually enter those online sweeps thingys because honestly.. I'm just NOT that lucky..really.. Im lucky in life with my wonderful handsome hubby (didn't pay me to say that) and awesome Little A, but in the world of sweeps.. not so much.. Im the person sitting next to the person (Kara) who hits the jackpot..

But, if you know me, I HATE spending money without getting something for it-- ENTER Diapers-- TRUE I save tons with the Amazon Mom deal (check out my previous post- at leat 30% savings) but I want more.. So I make sure I use those little codes and enter them on the corresponding site i.e. Huggies enjoy the ride for my huggies wipes (CLICK HERE)

Here's a website with a list of codes so you can just copy and paste copy and paste- you get the drift.
CLICK HERE Or just look below

The newest codes that I find will be at the top of each list.

To play go to www.enjoytheriderewards.com


HUGGIES CODES WORTH 5 POINTS

•BGRCSTFRDJGRPGB (new Oct 13)
•BJQTWZMFQJWFPGB (new Oct 6)

•BJQRFNCNMCNPPGB (new Sept 28)
•BJKFTDXKFHCDPGB (new Sept 11)
•BJKNGQJRMBQRPGB (new Sept 11)
•BJNDJSLLMDXJPGB (expires 11/30/10)
•BFZJXQLFCXQLPGB
•BHSGSWKLGQRQPGB
•BHJXFWSCMRQSPGB
•BHSQJQKKMLFTPGB
•SLHPGDSPRWCDPGB
•BFXRHQZZHCNLPGB
•BFNMBKDSPXRCPGB (expires 12/31/10)
HUGGIES CODES WORTH 1 POINT

•BGNDNHQCDQBMPGB (You can also earn points on the Enjoy the Ride website by:

•Registering with Huggies Enjoy the Ride.com – 10 points (new members only)
•Watching 5 videos – 10 points
•Taking polls – 2 points
•Browse, click and earn – 6 points


Some of those codes are still good regardless of the expiration date. There are prizes you can redeem but who really wants a 1 year membership to ecards?? I play the instant win sweeps and FINALLY won!! YAY!! So persistent pays off.. sometimes.. Ill post next on the Pampers rewards which I REALLY like!


xxxooo
wipes buyin Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment